- Getting on top of GMail – deleting everything not starred or important before YYYYMMDD
- Keeping a Windows PC up to date when we’ve returned it back to you
- LogMeIn Corporate reinstall issue: Error 1920. Service ‘LogMeIn'(LogMeIn) failed to start.
- Finding duplicate photographs software
- Create system images of your Windows PC, the easy way to prevent heart attacks
- Xuan Routt on Open Office Mail Merge Step by Step
- Jonathan on If you use the Internet you really need to CHANGE all your passwords
Ian’s Recommended Backup Hard Drive
The Seagate 2TB External Hard Drive comes with an external mains power supply. Laptops often cannot supply enough power through USB ports for reliable data transfer, not a good idea when you are doing a backup…
Category Archives: Anti Virus
Which Anti-Virus software should I use on my Windows computer?
What’s the most intelligent thing to do about virus on your Windows PC? Absolutely nothing as it turns out. I have long since considered the paid for Norton / Symantec / McAfee: No better that the free ones Significantly make … Continue reading
Posted in Anti Virus, Tips Tagged security Leave a comment
What should I do if I think I have been hit by malware or a virus?
I wonder if you can advise me. My pc seems to be running OK, but yesterday while browsing a You Tube clip, I stupidly clicked on an ‘interesting’ box which said Ivana Trump was filing for divorce! As if. Big … Continue reading
Posted in Anti Virus Leave a comment