- Getting on top of GMail – deleting everything not starred or important before YYYYMMDD
- Keeping a Windows PC up to date when we’ve returned it back to you
- Why has Amazon has pulled books on bomb making but still sells chemicals for thermite?
- LogMeIn Corporate reinstall issue: Error 1920. Service ‘LogMeIn'(LogMeIn) failed to start.
- Why I like Spectrocoin; an interesting UK based bitcoin wallet provider and exchange
Mark’s Recommended Backup Hard Drive
The Seagate 2TB External Hard Drive comes with an external mains power supply. Laptops often cannot supply enough power through USB ports for reliable data transfer, not a good idea when you are doing a backup...
Category Archives: Anti Virus
What’s the most intelligent thing to do about virus on your Windows PC? Absolutely nothing as it turns out. I have long since considered the paid for Norton / Symantec / McAfee: No better that the free ones Significantly make … Continue reading
I wonder if you can advise me. My pc seems to be running OK, but yesterday while browsing a You Tube clip, I stupidly clicked on an ‘interesting’ box which said Ivana Trump was filing for divorce! As if. Big … Continue reading