- Getting on top of GMail – deleting everything not starred or important before YYYYMMDD
- Keeping a Windows PC up to date when we’ve returned it back to you
- LogMeIn Corporate reinstall issue: Error 1920. Service ‘LogMeIn'(LogMeIn) failed to start.
- Finding duplicate photographs software
- Create system images of your Windows PC, the easy way to prevent heart attacks
Ian’s Recommended Backup Hard Drive
The Seagate 2TB External Hard Drive comes with an external mains power supply. Laptops often cannot supply enough power through USB ports for reliable data transfer, not a good idea when you are doing a backup…
Monthly Archives: March 2015
The shortcut key is CRT+SHIFT->B This is a wicked browser short cut if your flipping between recording a screengrab or session and normal machine usage.