- Getting on top of GMail – deleting everything not starred or important before YYYYMMDD
- Keeping a Windows PC up to date when we’ve returned it back to you
- LogMeIn Corporate reinstall issue: Error 1920. Service ‘LogMeIn'(LogMeIn) failed to start.
- Finding duplicate photographs software
- Create system images of your Windows PC, the easy way to prevent heart attacks
- Xuan Routt on Open Office Mail Merge Step by Step
- Jonathan on If you use the Internet you really need to CHANGE all your passwords
Ian’s Recommended Backup Hard Drive
The Seagate 2TB External Hard Drive comes with an external mains power supply. Laptops often cannot supply enough power through USB ports for reliable data transfer, not a good idea when you are doing a backup…
Category Archives: Social Media
Mark’s top tips for social media
On twitter as a business? Let your customers reach you!
Posted on January 8, 2017 by markcross
On twitter for business? Are customers trying to reach you? Top twitter advice: under “Security and privacy” enable “Receive Direct Messages from anyone“, makes you much more accessible to customers 🙂
Posted in Social Media | Leave a comment