- Getting on top of GMail – deleting everything not starred or important before YYYYMMDD
- Keeping a Windows PC up to date when we’ve returned it back to you
- Why has Amazon has pulled books on bomb making but still sells chemicals for thermite?
- LogMeIn Corporate reinstall issue: Error 1920. Service ‘LogMeIn'(LogMeIn) failed to start.
- Why I like Spectrocoin; an interesting UK based bitcoin wallet provider and exchange
Mark’s Recommended Backup Hard Drive
The Seagate 2TB External Hard Drive comes with an external mains power supply. Laptops often cannot supply enough power through USB ports for reliable data transfer, not a good idea when you are doing a backup...
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Print Edit by DW-dev: Choose areas of a web page you don’t want to print by selecting them and clicking on hide, press “Preview”, then “Print” https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/print-edit/olnblpmehglpcallpnbgmikjblmkopia or https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/print-edit/
People often ask me about Outlook and Microsoft Mail in all it’s forms and I always say, “sorry I don’t support any of them, I only support GMail” Your past email is on your PC or laptop If you have … Continue reading